People have different preferences when it comes to choosing fitness trackers. Others don’t want to display their activity trackers and opt for a pocket pedometer. However, some others prefer pedometer watch or wristband pedometers because they are easy to wear and reading stats are easier and more convenient. If you want this type of pedometer, we recommend that you check out Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch.
What is Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch is a wearable pedometer. It is a fitness tracking device that is designed to help you get fit in style. Fitbit Blaze is somewhere between a fitness tracker and a smartwatch. This pedometer watch is as stylish as it is smart. With this fitness tracking watch, you will surely enjoy and love your new company when you do your next workout.
Fitbit Blaze Features
Fitbit Blaze is a smartwatch and fitness tracking device in one. You will enjoy the basic features that smartwatches offer on this device and at the same time keep yourself motivated with its advanced activity tracker functionalities. Read more to learn the details.
For a more innovating workout experience, Fitbit Blaze brings you:
- PurePulseHeart Technology – this feature monitors the calorie you burned, checks your real-time heart rate, maximize your training and optimize your health by analyzing your all-day and resting heart rate trends.
- On-Screen Workouts with FitStar – this feature gives you step-by-step instructions and coaching right on your wrist.
- Connected GPS – You can connect this pedometer watch with the GPS on your phone to map your routes and see your run stats like pace and duration on the display.
To keep you notified and give you control of your playlist, Fitbit Blaze offers the following:
To help you keep focus on your fitness goal, Fitbit Blaze added these features:
To help you get a better rest, Fitbit Blaze offers the following:
- Auto Sleep Tracking – Fitbit Blaze automatically tracks your sleeping and restless time to help you develop better habits for a good night sleep
- Silent Alarms – Fitbit Blaze will wake you in a less alarming way by waking you up in a silent vibration on your wrist
Fitbit Blaze is an impressive pedometer watch. It functions similar to a smartwatch with the advanced features of a powerful fitness tracking device. If you want to equip yourself with a smartwatch and a pedometer watch, look no further than Fitbit Blaze. Most customers who purchased this Fitbit device were very pleased and happy with it. Check out some of their reviews below.
“Multi-Sport – this watch pedometer comes with several sports modes like running, biking and cardio and lets you see real-time stats on display….Very happy with my purchase and now use the Blaze as my only smart(ish) watch,” J.Harlan wrote, who believe that Fitbit Blaze is the best Fitbit he had.
FreeSpirit, another Amazon verified Fitbit Blaze buyer thinks that the device is great overall. According to his reviews he owned several Fitbit devices and other brands like Jawbone Up, Garmin ForeRunner and Apple watch and he is loving his Fitbit Blaze. “My personal favorite is the auto-track feature. You really don’t need to manually start activities like running, walking, or elliptical, the watch automatically picks up these activities and logs them based on movement and heart rate. Very cool feature in my opinion…If this is the first fitness tracking device you’re considering, I definitely recommend it.”
“None of the skin irritation issues from the Charge HR. I can wear the Blaze nearly nonstop with no problems. It’s easy to read even in bright sunlight. The screens are all very user friendly and helpful,” Cass wrote about her Fitbit Blaze experience.
Ratings: 4.1 / 5